2010年7月22日木曜日

HONDA CB50ベンリー号


Is it the training of the motorcycle in チャッピー of Yamaha? I who piled up を went to finally buy CB50 Ben Lee of five speed gears.
I who watched this motorcycle which appeared in those days at store am love at first sight ~@ゝ@

In the 20,000 yen ばかしを hand which collected a New Year's present in a motorcycle pass; = レッツラゴー! ! !
"Uncle, this CB50 top top!" I did only ", and I cannot have been able to buy it for 20,000 yen, and the Uncle ... said.
It "is next な 50,000 yen after saving" it. I make the remainder a monthly installment plan. "よっしゃ ...! I understood it. Forget the words. --I close it

Did it take it for half a year? . . .
The next 50,000 yen in a hand a motorcycle pass; レッツラゴー! ! !
I "receive it by an uncle, a CB50 monthly installment plan"! The uncle of the "motorcycle shop remembered a promise and made 12 remainder a monthly installment.
A verbal promise it comes to the consent of the parent or the store which it does not need every month, and to pay.
Promise っちゅうやつだ of a man and the man.

When intended that would take insurance and ませさあ finished by a procedure home; an uncle is a word.
Do you "understand the gear?" Of course then it is ありがとね ... ""! It is reading んだがやったこたあない in the only book which I called ".
Because an uncle stared, I grasped a clutch with the left hand and stepped on a gear and was able to open an accelerator slowly.
Guar! Guar! グアアアアアン!
I left the place to jump up and down. I felt the eyes of the uncle to a back, but do not care it.

I put gear 2 in a speed at the time when an uncle passed out of sight.
I kick it up with a help or the left heel. . .
As soon as kicked it up, and separated a clutch; ガクン! A と engine stall.
I challenged it sometimes, but did not belong under two speeds.
Although ガックンガックン was good, I brought a way of 4k as one speed somehow to a house.
                <2>
The next day.
I start the engine of the motorcycle to practice the clutch. I check neutral tints and turn a key and kick a starter.
ガスン. ガスン. ガスン. It does not cost this again.
It is a new article unlike チャッピー. I do it many times, but do not take it. . . . .
The uncle of the house across the street heard it when I kicked it while becoming close to tears and came out.
"Paste." Did you buy a motorcycle? Is not there it from an engine? I have had this uncle rode a medium-sized motorcycle from old days and ride "once to Shonan.
It was it for a missing uproar then without saying to Mrs. uncle to mother because I had gone.
The Uncle "show an uncle it a little, and is all". The Uncle "kicks several degrees, and will wave a motorcycle in right and left; said.
It "will be paste, a this new car". Did you pour gasoline? I thought that it was filled up, and "I entered because I bought a motorcycle for the first time, and the gasoline was not able to enter.
"Gasoline enters at the age of a new car to a minimum". It is out of gas. "

Say とおじさんは, and, at the time of running out of gas, open a cook supplying gasoline left there of the tank to an engine; because "several kilos can run in this, gasoline can enter immediately". When say ", and kick it; guar - ン! A comfortable engine sound sounded tam-tam Tamm ...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿