2010年7月10日土曜日

Is it citric acid and calcium and connection?

 
Posted by Picasa



I seem to change even our clinic (だれのじゃ) to no acetic acid dialytic fluid. I already changed it at the clinic of similar line and seemed to use it, but because temperature of the machine room of our clinic was too high, the construction of the air-conditioner was necessary and seems to have been late. The no acetic acid dialytic fluid is effective in the blood pressure falls of the dialysis latter half, and it is dialytic fluid attracting attention recently.

Therefore resembled it individually than the director, and there was it when I examined blood as of our thing which I did not yet introduce it into and wanted to ask for the agreement of the drawing blood because I wanted to weigh it after no acetic acid dialytic fluid introduction. Therefore resembled it individually than the director, and there was it when I examined blood as of our thing which I did not yet introduce it into and wanted to ask for the agreement of the drawing blood because I wanted to weigh it after no acetic acid dialytic fluid introduction.When the collection blood wanted a study purpose to use only the data, it was with a saw. Of course I willingly consented in the thing that I was thankful for.

The new dialytic fluid seems to examine the influence so that citric acid is in the body for the change of the acetic acid in large quantities. The item is supervillain cholesterol, lactic acid, building bottle acid, The supervillain cholesterol is a kind of the LDL, but because it is smaller, it is easy to invade it from a vascular wall, and it is great cholesterol to have an influence on such as the arteriosclerosis. Because it is the item which it inspects it, and it rarely holds, how will?

The lactic acid is called fatigue materials, too, but does not seem to be so.
What will the building bottle acid be?


クエン酸とカルシウムと関連? Is it citric acid and calcium and connection?
It is a nice thing that have you inspect it well when you use マア, a new thing.


日本ブログ村ランキングに参加中! http;//sick.blogmura.com/kidney

16. ぽち、お願いします。 I ask for ぽち.


17. twitter やってますよ。 I do twitter. twitter.com/dialysis40

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿