2010年7月24日土曜日

YAMAHA CYAPPY(チャピー)


<1>What took the moped license for the winter vacation of the second grade at a high school, and stepped on original bicycle "チャッピー of Yamaha" of the father of the car for the first time.
While I was away, I dragged it from the warehouse and tried to start the engine.
I have rolled only a bicycle, but lay in stock of the information from the classmate.
I turn engine key and kick a starter.
I kicked a starter without taking メット. It does not "take ブシュン, ブシュン, ブシュン ," at all". . .
There was a lever beside the left when I confirmed motorcycle をしげしげと in front of the well of the garden.
* * *, oh? This. The liver which ・ ・ ・ slid to had D, N, a position of P and became N now.
Because I ran, I thought whether it was D and changed a lever into D and challenged it once again from now on.


I rejected it with all one's might from the front. "ブシュン, a z-z-z, ブシュン, a z-z-z"
* * * The feeling that, oh, is slightly good. When kick ・ ・ ・ once again; ブアーン! The といって motorcycle drives recklessly!
It speeded a panic ってしまってなすがままそのまま garden and rushed to the hedge of the house across the street.
I raised the motorcycle which fell down dejectedly and returned it to the warehouse.

<2>The second challenge challenged it since I studied it well.
The helmet bought a thing of a full-faced helmet, too. I hammered in that I grasped brakes well if I drove recklessly into a head.
I kick the lever in the D range with a foot with having grasped brakes since I kick it in N, and engine of it starts and turn an accelerator slowly.
チャッピー of Yamaha started running. I was able to open an accelerator since I left the small way on the run slowly in the public road.

I gradually felt pleasant as I gave speed. Right hand をちぃとひねるだけで speed rises.
I felt refreshment, the freedom that nobody knew I defeated health incidentally, and to cut a corner.

However, this チャッピー continues driving recklessly still more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿