2010年7月27日火曜日

YAMAHA CYAPPY



The engine of チャッピー was hard to start as ever.
Therefore it is obtained information once again by classmates.
There seems to be a convenient method called the push-start. . .

This overwhelms a motorcycle as neutral tints and runs.
It drove fast and jumps and lets Gere.
Then I start the engine while running and leave breezily. こりゃかっこいい!

I did it at all.
However, it was a task of extreme difficult that jumped in spite of being ... push on the run whether it was the slope which was the dullness of motor nerves or a thing of power, weight of チャッピー.

Therefore I thought.
I fall down even if I do not push the slope and drive fast.
Therefore engine of it starts if I let Gere and just runs off. I am cool!

I did it at all.
In front of house becomes the slope, too, but it is small and is dangerous when a person comes out by any chance.
I understand the reason like it.
I push the motorcycle for a while, and a way in front of the Shinto shrine is wide, and there is little pedestrian traffic, too.
Therefore I decided to try it.

In in front of Shinto shrine, a gentle slope lasts around 50m.
70k pushed a certain チャッピー and climbed the slope.
In hope of refreshment after the hardship; and ...

The up changed a direction to the top of the slope and rode a motorcycle and went down the slope.
When I watched the time and kicked a gear in D, an engine raised a growl in a moment.
* ・ ・ guar - ン! バババ ...! Speed rose suddenly, and ・ ・ ・ grasped brakes in a hurry.
I lose control, and チャッピー just turns over.
I was thrown out, and チャッピー fitted in into the gutter.

I rescued チャッピー from a やっとこさ ditch and pushed it dejectedly to a house and came back.

A lesson
   The push-start is dangerous

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿