2010年7月10日土曜日

歩き続けるため。

Visit rehabilitation was started on temperature 30 degrees Celsius today (Saturday) on July 10.
The going up and down of the stairs of the apartment was severe and asked towards an elder-care taxi from last month and asked for the pickup with the wheelchair, but fell into a vicious circle I was robbed of an opportunity to walk at all, and the power of the foot weakened, and not to be able to walk more and more once when I began to get on a wheelchair.

It became doubtful to walk soon in a house. I recommended visit rehabilitation when I talked with the dialysis medical attendant because I began worrying.
A burden suffers from a joint when I continue bending it in the state that got on a wheelchair for a long time when I operate for both knees, both hip joints like me, and movement seems to worsen even more. I exercise and I soak a minimum muscle and always feel like not seeming to really move unless I protect it.

It is oneself a person of リハ comes once a week and teaches it, but to do from now on. But I think that I cannot walk that much anymore every day how long I get possible to walk successively. Have going to hospital and the going up and down of the stairs of the comings and goings of this apartment.
I set the makeshift aim of there.
And cut a wheelchair borrowing with a gift in return now. It is it.
Hawaii of this year is not really enough anymore.

The paste southern country tour is recruitment cancellation at one time.
Will you do your best with an aim by next spring?

Oh? The all of you do not mind me, and please say steadily in both Hawaii and Guam.
Because may take it; ...

YAHOO!ブログ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿