2010年7月15日木曜日

Kidney transplant wait

献腎登録者証 arrived yesterday. I am a person of kidney transplant wait in this.
I wrote the feeling when I went to the registration, but write the present feeling even for the meaning to arrange a feeling some other time.
I did kidney transplant from father (1976) in 1976.
I decided an operation by the strong advice of father rather than my hope then.
Getting together to recover from a disease in this remembers that uneasiness was bigger.
There were rejection and the fear to the thing to talk that I heard for it , a rumor, and there were laparotomizing you and the fear of saying.
However, I was full of spirit, and father seemed not to have already felt uneasiness dew whether determination was firm either.
But probably father thinks it to have been full of uneasiness by it れは mistake now.
Unfortunately the kidney of father did not function as 1st. The function stopped as soon as I was in my body, and I was preoperative and was dialyzed consecutively on 3rd, and the art back was dialyzed from the next day, and I was not left by dialysis after all.
From that, is still dialyzed more than 34 years.
I still thought that I was happy because I kept it alive spending , a tax.
Well, only as for this that it was at time when I watched a homepage of 全腎協, and a current transplant hope enrollment watched what was displayed in real time in the corner when it was anything and said when I thought I transplanted it suddenly why, and to register it, and person around 12,000 whom the number of patients was as for 280,000, and dialysis registered transplant with stood to ... (even if there is the way of feeling in various ways, ...) me. . . I thought of と.
I thought that neither the worth doing nor the skill might improve the people who intended to promote transplant in an important transplant registrant not growing.
I thought that I did not need to say, but dialysis were alone in 40 and thought that I alone just registered himself/herself, and what changed how.
Though I "think that I am possible enough when " ...-resistant hears even a state of my now for transplant" to a doctor in it the next day and does it, it depends on physical condition at that time". Anyway, nothing begins without registering itself. It be said ",
* ・ ・ it is so, too. I am same as jitters ....34 years ago. Anything progressed, and older sister ... decided that I would register myself immediately then.
According to the doctor of the transplant registration, from '00 to '10 and the right move rate of the transplant seem to improve year by year for from '95 to '00, and say that the reason is because it is good, and there can be the thing that a working immunity suppressant appeared, and the medical technology after the transplant progresses.
When the reason was because it could examine that there was a strong antibody by inspection before transplant above all, I was taught.
At least of about 1976 seem to be different not to understand it if do not do it.
However, when is early, and think that is average with 15 years for ten years when say as for the present conditions of the transplant; with a saw.
I am dialyzed, and I turn into being dialyzed, and there will not be the next next day tomorrow either.
But one day a flow may change suddenly.
Because I may not cover even dialysis with eternity, a tax. . . .
It is me, a personal thought. To the last. . .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿