2010年7月22日木曜日

最後に愛は勝つ!


Even if it is forward, and the banzai that there is wife and child though it was written for the article is more desperate for treatment to be able to receive good dialysis.

I think that there is it. .
I surely think that the person that there is wife and child will live long well.
Of course though I think that there is exception Nakata.
It is power of the love it thinks that after all it is power of the love of the wife, and to want to protect child and wife as a man.
It is the best if I have the first understanding person be be a disease to a wife.
When it is a parent, the consultation that stepped is not readily possible.
Does thought not to want to make a bet of worry appear earlier?


I wrote the story that stayed at the room of the newly-married dialysis patient in old days.
The story that I had the newly-married couple lay in the double bed and spread futon on the side, and lay down.
It is talked about the couple soon first though it was at a good old story and hospital.
I pretend to have slept naturally.

According to the story that I heard with an ear as Dumbo, it is said that a wife wants a child.
I hear the efficient story that it was possible for a child if dialyzed now in dialysis start several years.
But there are few wishes if a man begins dialysis in the those days.
I whisper that a wife wants it by all means.
A child hopes that no use meets in-vitro fertilization or an adopted child.
I say that I will go to the hospital together.

I thought while hearing this story.
うわ ..., めちゃ, story Jean of adult. Must you think such a thing to be marry?
Worked, but can live happily, and, speaking of me of that time, double each day every day;, no, cannot live long that much anyway, and only rank thinks.

The man of six differences makes a deep talk with a woman to here whether it is just 5.
I bring up a child seriously and investigate the domestic future of oneself.
When there are the thing which I want to protect, a beloved thing, I want to live long a little.
Naturally even consciousness to protect one's health will be different.


I did not understand what wants to say, but it is dialysis patient you who is young who are single, longevity marriage.
I sleep whether I think, and even love changes. If there is a favorite person, I will attack it hard.
I ask the degree that I do not become to a stoker.
>> that the love wins in the << last

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿